Sunday, December 20, 2020

SUNDAY / CHANGE SHEETS / WASH CARS

SUNDAY
12-20-2020 
 
 

Up at 6AM. Dogs woke us up. Hubby was still in bed. 
 
We got up. Changed the sheets. 

Hubby made dog breakfast eggs and I made lattes and Nanogreens. Hubby fed the dogs.
 
I put fresh, warm water to the birdbath. I picked up dog poo.

Watched A Christmas Story while we ate breakfast. 

Hubby started Roomba. Roomba needed cleaning after he was done. 

I put away dishes and started dishwasher. I started clothes in the washer. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter and vacuumed. He started cleaned Roomba in the front bedroom. 

Hubby cut the wood dowels. Robert knocked the dowels off the table. Tater ended up eating half of the wood dowel. Hubby refused to cut a new dowel for me and made me use the chewed-up one for the Xmas tree.

Hubby put all the food I made away into plastic storage containers. 

We installed the new Roku Soundbar. Had to take the TV off the wall again so that we could plug the HDMI cord into the back.
 

I put fabric on the dowels. Hubby will nail the dowels to the wood.
 

 
Hubby trimmed the fur around Wilson's butt as he has problems with poop clinging to his behind!
 

 
 
We watched The Bishop's Wife and It Takes A Thief. Cary Grant Sunday. 

Watched the horrible Ray Donovan for 2 episodes. Gross. How the fuck did this show get 7 season? IT IS SO AWFUL.
 
I had painful cramps and had to take a hot bath at 6:30PM.

I found a snowman that Hubby can nail for a string project for me. I did not want to do a "normal" snowman. This one is a little different.



I went to bed at 9:30PM.

I worked on sewing fabric Xmas trees.

At 1PM, John dropped off a Xmas bag. Had candy, purse, 

I went to get mail. Got my Etsy snowman tiny pillows, bills. 

Wilson spent the day outside. It was warm. 


No comments: