Saturday, December 26, 2020

DAY AFTER XMAS 2020

DAY AFTER XMAS 2020
SATURDAY
12-26-2020
 
 
Up at 6AM. I made the bed. 
 
Hubby went to let the dogs outside and he made breakfast eggs for them. 
 
Washed the comforter because it is a mess from Tater's dirty feet. Wilson sleeps on the dog bed, so he does not make it dirty.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
We watched morning news. I left the Xmas lights on outside all day.
 
Rattler Watching Robert
Robert In His Xmas Burrito

DOGS SHOWING OFF THEIR NEW XMAS SCARVES

 
 
Then Hubby dumped cat litter. Hubby picked up dog poo. I poured warm water for the birds. There was a sheet of ice in the bird bath. 
 
We watched The Expanse for the rest of the day. Hubby ate. I gave up eating. 
 
Wilson sat beside me on the sofa. He was sleeping on his back. 
 
SWEET PINK BELLY
 
 
I took a hot bath at 8PM and shaved my legs. 

Hubby made the bed for bedtime. 

We watched Die Hard, a classic Xmas movie. 

Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: