Sunday, January 03, 2021

STRING ART / COLD / BOOKWORK

SUNDAY
1-3-2021 
 

Up at 7AM. I made the bed. 
 
Hubby got up and started making breakfast eggs for the dogs. He fed them.
 
I took hot water out to the bird bath. I picked up dog poo.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. Had orange juice with my baked cheese eggs.  

PERFECT BAKED EGG

 
I did some string work on a heart that Hubby had nailed last night.

HEART STRING ART

We sat and watched News on TV until 9:30AM. 

I started laundry. Put away breakfast dishes. I started dishwasher.

I did bookwork until 1PM. Got thru a whole file folder! Only 8 more file folders to go!

We sat on the sofa and listened to music for a while. 

At 3PM, we took the dogs down to the Dog Park to run around. It was muddy. Lots of dogs there. One lady had a black Mastiff named Monkey. She had a lameness in her right rear leg so we suggested Cosequin and Adequan for her, told her where to go in Las Vegas for inexpensive neuter/spay surgery.

We left at 4PM and came home. Washed off my shoes because they were dirty. 
 
Hubby watched TV shows while I scanned more paperwork.
 
Hubby Sitting With Dogs
 
 
I worked until 6:45PM and was thru scanning all the receipts for 2020!
 
Hubby made steaks on the grille.
 
I took pictures of both the Snowmen string art that I had made. Sending smaller one to KR.

STRING ART SNOWMEN WITH LIGHTS


Robert was sitting behind Hubby on the sofa later. He was TIRED. 

ROBERT SLEEPING ON SOFA

I finally rested and was hurting really bad. 
 
I took some aspirin and was going to take a bath, but decided against it.
 
Hubby made my bed and I went to bed at 10PM.
 

No comments: