Monday, January 25, 2021

RAIN / SNOW IN MOUNTAINS / WALMART GROCERIES

JANUARY 25 2021
MONDAY
 

Hubby was up at 2:30AM with Tater when he started making vomit noises. So he got up and stayed on the sofa until morning.

I was up at 7AM. Hubby was opening tuna can when I woke up. 

Then I came out and made lattes & Nanogreens. I was really tired from taking Melatonin last night.
 
I took warm water out to the bird bath. It was raining and cold - only 44 degrees.  I picked up dog poo.  

Hubby had left cut wood out on the top of the garbage can. He had been staining the wood. It was all wet now.

Hubby made dog eggs and fed them. Wilson ate them all up. 

I made baked cheese eggs. Hubby had burritos.

We watched morning News on TV. The program was having audio problems. Difficult to understand. Kept cutting out.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

Then Hubby had a shower and washed Tater. I dried Tater off. 

We watched a Cold Case file on TV. Then we left at 11AM to get groceries at Walmart. There was snow on the mountains.
 

 

Picked up groceries and drove home. Got the mail. Talked to Dave, the neighbor. 

At home, Hubby unloaded groceries. I put dogs out for potty. I put laundry in dryer. 

We watched some Automotive shows. It got cloud and dark outside again.

I took a nap on the sofa from 1 to 3PM.

The Loan guy called at 3PM. 

Hubby and I worked on the Loan Proposal again because the Loan Guy said that the President would be on a conference call to inquiry about the proposed Business Plan.


No comments: