Tuesday, January 05, 2021

TUESDAY / HUBBY TO SHOP / BOOKKEEPING AND STRING ART

TUESDAY
1-5-2021 
 
 

Up at 7AM. Hubby made eggs for the dogs. I made the bed.

Then I came out to the kitchen and made lattes and Nanogreens. Hubby tried to make eggs for me, but they did not turn out well. So I made them over again.
 
We sat on the sofa and watched morning News. 
 
Hubby went to cut wood for my string art projects. I put dirty dishes in dishwasher and started it.
 
I put laundry in washer and cleaned up living room.

I picked up dog poo. I put warm water out for the birds. 

It was a beautiful day outside. I brushed Wilson. There was hair everywhere.

Hubby showed me his new wheels he bought for the Ranchero. They are a denim blue. 

Dogs were in the back yard, but did not bark at people walking past. 

Hubby had to clean cat litter because there was so much cat crap in it. Rattler dug for 10 minutes...

Hubby tried to calling Medicaid. They hung up on him because "Circuits Are Busy".

Hubby tried calling new bank guy and left a message. 

Hubby nailed more boards for my string art. 

I ordered more white gloves from Amazon for my snowman ornaments. 

I scanned new receipts for bookwork Quickbooks.
 
I worked on all my string art work today. It was sunny and warm, so I opened up the doors.
 



HEART STRING ART
 
 
Put away laundry. Washed my pillow. Wilson slept on the dog bed outside. 
 
WILSON IN THE SUN
 
 
I steam cleaned the floor in the kitchen again.
 
Hubby and Tater got home at 5PM. Hubby brought home boards to start my string art for Spencer and the metal stars that he made for my projects.
 
 

No comments: