Sunday, July 02, 2023

FRIDAY / JUNE 31 2023 / HEALTH INSURANCE / DAIRY QUEEN / GS NAILS / WASH JEEP

FRIDAY
6-31-2023
 
 
 
I had slept on the sofa last night. Woke up with severe endometriosis cramps again and had to take a hot bath at 1AM. I was on the sofa by 2AM. Then fell back to sleep.
 
Up at 6AM. I went potty and got dressed.
 
Made lattes in the kitchen. Hubby had let the dogs out at 5AM.  

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
I quickly filled out paperwork to pay the Mesquite City Business License Fee. 
 
Then Hubby went to the shop. Left Tater at home with Wilson because it will be too hot today.
 
I picked Hubby up in the Jeep at 9:45AM to attend our 10AM appointment with Medicare4Mesquite and Jon so he could get Hubby into new Medicare insurance. 
 
I was supposed to change my insurance also, but Jon needed the reject letter we received. So I took Hubby back to the shop. I raced home and picked up the reject letter then returned to Medicare4Mesquite. Jon took all my info. It was wrong because they had Hubby's social security number on the application instead of mine. Corrected that. Had to call several offices to get correct info. Finally got it submitted. 
 
I left the office by 1PM.
 
I drove to the Vet's office to pick up some special Kidney treatment dog food for Wilson . The Vet had called to say that his kidney levels were high. 
 
Stopped on the way home at Dairy Queen to get a ice cream cone. I shared some of it with Tater. Wilson is on a diet.  
 

Hubby got home early with the truck/trailer & loaded UTV. 

We drove to City Hall with the business license payment but City Hall had closed at 11:30AM on Fridays. FUCK! So we slipped the envelope under the door.

We were on the way to wash the Jeep, but Andy called and said I was late. FUCK! It was 3:30PM. I turned around and drove straight there. Hubby dropped me off and left. 
 
I got my nails done at GS Nails. Finished by 4PM. Hubby came to pick me back up.

Hubby had washed the Jeep. 

We drove to Helton Styling and stopped to take photo of Byron with his girlfriend for SEMA show entry passes. 

Then we finally drove home. IT WAS A HELL OF A DAY.

At home, I laid down on the sofa and took a long nap.

Got up at 8PM. Watched some TV and went to bed.



 
 

No comments: