Thursday, July 27, 2023

THURSDAY / JULY 27 / KERATIN HAIR TREATMENT / ST GEORGE /

JULY 27 2023
THURSDAY






Up at 4AM. I went to sleep on the sofa. I was too hot in the bedroom and again - Tater was sleeping on top of me. 

I slept until 6AM and got up. Hubby was still asleep in bed with the dogs. I got dressed. Then I let the dogs outside for potty. Hubby got dressed. I went to the kitchen to make lattes.

Hubby made the bed. I helped.

Then I helped Hubby put out food for the dogs & cats. 

Hubby got dressed and sat on the sofa to watched TV. I reminded him that we had to trim his ear hair, so we went outsisde and did that. It was really hot on the back patio. The sun was in my eyes the entire time.

Then we came back inside. I cleaned cat litter. Hubby poured more litter into the box. 
 
Hubby left early to go get a trailer from Jose's yard and pick up a customer's UTV. 
 
I started the laundry. I cleaned up the counter and put everything in the dishwasher.
 
I did bookwork.


No comments: