Friday, July 14, 2023

FRIDAY / HOT / DUALLY REPAIR NOT / JEEP TO PANGUITCH LAKE

FRIDAY
7-14-2023
 
 
 

 
I was up at 2AM, sweating and hot.so I went to sleep on the sofa. Awake at 4AM to potty and back to the sofa. 

Hubby got up and let the dogs out, fed the dogs, made the bed. 

I feel like such a slug. Then I woke up at 7:30AM and got dressed. I went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

We sat on the sofa to watch another Documentary about Dogs and Wolves with Martin Clunes - A Man And His Dogs.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
I wrote a letter to NW Plus to advise them to close our account. They are charing a $10 Inactive Account Fee which is fucking RIDICULOUS. Biden talks about eliminating these stupid fees, but nothing happens. Fucking stupid banks.  
 
We took the Jeep and Hubby dropped the letter to NW Plus in the post box. I drove Hubby to the shop and dropped him off.

I drove home again and started doing bookwork.

Picked Hubby up at the shop at NOON. Casey was there & Jonathon. Casey gave me a hug. Hubby and I  drove the Jeep to Smith's for groceries. I bought two Ferrero Rocher packets of 4 candies at $2.19 and gave them to the cashier and the nice grocery bagger (that looked like Leslie D from Idaho). She gave me a hug.

We drove back to the shop and I dropped off Hubby. FedEx was delivering as we pulled in the the parking lot.

Hubby drove the Dually home and I drove the Jeep home.

We packed the Jeep and put collars on dogs. 
 
Hubby put an additional cat litter box in the shower for the cats. I made sure they had fresh water & food.

We left at 2PM.
 
Drive north outside of Mesquite on the old highway. The Interstate is backed-up yet again. Glad we went the back way.
 
We drive to exit just before Cedar City and walk dogs in the park at Kanarraville.

In Cedar City, Hubby has to stop at Sportsman's Warehouse as he forgot to pack camp chairs. He buys them and lots of Salted Peanut Nut Roll candy bars.

We drive-thru Arby's and Hubby orders dinner because he is hungry. We go to the Soccer Park and have a lunch with the dogs. We walk them. Then I use the potty at the west end of the park before we leave.
 
 
LEAVING MESQUITE IN JEEP FOR PANGUITCH LAKE CABIN
 
 
 
ARBY'S LUNCH AT PARK IN CEDAR CITY AT
BICENTENNIAL SOCCER COMPLEX
 
 
 
 
Arrive at Bear Paw Resort about 7:15PM and the dogs stay in the Jeep with me while Hubby runs into the Reception to check in. 
 
We unload everything- bags, chairs, food. 

We are at the top of the hill in Buckhorn Cabin. Everything is on a severe incline here. There is no way to walk every and the ground is like fine dust. 

Wilson is extremely upset and does not like being in the cabin at first. We set the dogs up outside on leashes. They potty.


 
ARRIVED AT BUCKHORN CABIN BEAR PAW RESORT PANGUITCH LAKE
 

We sit in the camp chairs for quite a while until the sun sets at 9PM. Hubby starts a fire from the firewood that he obtained upon check-in.

PANGUITCH LAKE FRIDAY NIGHT 9:30PM

FRIDAY NIGHT FIRE
 
We are tired and go to bed at 10PM.
 
It is a restless night. Wilson does not like settling down in the cabin. I try to sleep in the Queen bed with Hubby but Tater pushes me out. 
 
At 1AM, I am sweating and have Hubby open the windows in the Cabin. He puts leashes on the dog collars to let them out to potty. Then we try to go back to bed again.
 
I am worried about the noise of the refrigerator - it is grindingly LOUD.
 
I am worried about the propane hissing & pilot light coming on in the bathroom hot water heater. There is also a dripping, leaking noise in the shower.

No comments: