Monday, July 10, 2023

MONDAY /JULY 10 / BOOKWORK / KRL CALLS

 MONDAY
7-10-2023
 
 
 

 
I woke up at 1AM with severe cramps I was so tired and did not want to wake up. Took my pillow and water bottle to the living room sofa.

I went to take a hot bath and back to the sofa at 1:15AM. I went back to sleep.

I woke up briefly at 5AM to see Hubby on the chair outside with the dogs sitting on the patio.

Then I woke up at 6:30AM and Hubby was on the sofa. He had made the bed, fed the dogs their breakfast, gotten the cats fed, and put the dishes away.

I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

We sat on the sofa watching some Documentary on Amazon Prime called All The Queens Horses. It was a great re-telling of an awful event. What fucking bitch to ruin so many people's lives. Psychopath.

I went out to clean dog water and pick up poo. Tater did a really gooey poo that was HUGE. Probably all the Benadryl we gave him.

Then Hubby left for the shop at 8:35AM. I walked him out to his truck.

I started the dishwasher. I started the laundry. I did bookwork.
 
I watched TV. 
 
Had baked Ravioli (frozen) for lunch. IT WAS AWFUL.
 
I was too tired and took a nap. 
 
Hubby got home at 4:30PM. He had gone to Smith's and dropped papers off at the copying store to laminate. 
 
Hubby put away groceries.
 
We watched TV. 
 
We watched a beautiful sunset outside.
 
KRL called and Hubby talked to her for a long time. 
 
SUNSET MONDAY NIGHT

 
 
I had to take TWO Nitro pills because my chest area was hurting. Then I had to take some aspirin. Finally felt better by the time I went to bed.
 
I WAS FULLY EXPECTING TO PASS AWAY TONIGHT. WHEN I WOKE UP, I WOULD BE DEAD. LOL
 
Went to bed at 10PM. Hubby took a shower and then was too wide awake to sleep. He came to bed at 1:30AM. 

No comments: