Tuesday, July 11, 2023

TUESDAY / JULY 11 / GARBAGE DAY / TIRED

TUESDAY
7-11-2023
 
 
 
 
 
Up at 6:30AM. I had slept on the sofa from 4AM onwards. I had gotten too hot in bed again and turned the fan on high in the living room. 
 
I went to wake Hubby up because he was still in bed with the dogs. I let the dogs outside while Hubby went potty.
 
I got dressed. Made the bed. Folded the blankets. 
 
Hubby gathered all the garbage together and I helped him replace bags. He took the garbage can out to the street. 
 
Hubby went to the kitchen to warm up dog breakfast. I made lattes in the kitchen.
 
I went outside to pick up dog poo. 
 
We sat down on the sofa to watch some stupid show on Prime.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I found out that I had paid for the WRONG workman's comp. Now I get to sort out that mess. FUCKING BLOODY HELL. I absolutely HATE assholes that can't do their jobs correctly. What a pain in my ass.
 
We put cream on Tater's belly. Then Hubby gave him his Benadryl and antibiotic with some turkey slices. 
 
Hubby left at 8:35AM for the shop. He took Tater with him. . 

I drove to Wendy's to pick up a chicken maple bacon sandwich. Had to wait extra time for them to cook the chicken. 

Then I came back home and did more bookwork.

UPS delivered T-shirts from 5 Boys (XXL and XXXL sizes). Also delivered an Amazon box for the cat toys. I called Betty and took one of the cat toys over for her cats. (Retsina and Ringo) She was just leaving with Nancy to go down to the Dr's offices. 

I came back and went to get mail at the post box. Wilson was whining as I was gone.

I gave Wilson his afternoon lunch at 1:30PM.

I watched TV. Hubby & Tater got home at 3:30PM.

Educardo, the stucco guy got here at 4:13PM and Hubby talked to him about the wall we want built on the side of the house. He will get a price to us tomorrow.

We watched TV then I had Hubby help me with the Blog because I had forgotten Saturday & Sundays activities. 


 
 

No comments: