Tuesday, July 04, 2023

TUESDAY / 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY / HOUSE CLEANING / SHOPPING

TUESDAY
JULY 4 2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 3AM and slept on the sofa. I had been soaking wet from sweat. I took my pillow and drank lots of water. Settled down on the sofa and slept again until 6AM. 
 
Hubby was on the sofa when I woke up. 

I got up and dressed. Made the bed in our bedroom.

Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo. Lots of tootsie rolls! The food and Vet additive is working for Wilson. 

Then we loaded the dogs into the Dually, I took the garbage can and put it back inside the fence. Said Hi to Stan across the street. He asked where we were going. We drove to the Dog Park. Tater ran around a LOT with a little dog across the fence, Wilson met other big dogs. Tater drank LOTS AND LOTS of water. I refilled it several times. Some black lab dog played, bounced, and drank water, too.Some rude, loud, nasty woman sitting at other end of park and was saying awful things about Tater. "I am really scared about THAT dog. "

We left the park and went to Starbucks where I ordered Egg Bites & Impossible Breakfast sandwich. We drove thru and left $5 in cash for a tip.

Drove home. 

At home, Hubby grilled chicken. I let the dogs out for potty. I cleaned the cat litter in the armoire. I put away things for the Cleaners to come and clean. 

I did bookwork.

Hubby sat down on the sofa to watch Automotive shows.

At 11:15AM, the Cleaners came and we left the house.

On the drive to Littlefield on the old highway, we noticed NO TRAFFIC BACKUP ON INTERSTATE 15! I think this is a first since we moved here!!! I stayed with the dogs inside the Dually while Hubby ran inside The Dam Store for Lottery tickets. He bought me a banana. I ate it on the trip back to Mesquite.

Stopped at Smith's to get milk. I stayed in the truck with the dogs in the A/C while Hubby went inside to get 2 gallons of milk. We put up the sun shade on the windshield. 

Drove to Walmart and washed the truck. Then Hubby parked in front of Walmart in handicapped parking. We put the sun shade up again. I stayed with the dogs in the A/C. Hubby went to get groceries.

At 12:15, the Cleaning people texted me that they were done. We went to Dairy Queen to get ice cream cones. 

Drove home.

Hubby unloaded groceries and put them away. I unbagged everything. I started the washing machine.I put everything away in the house. I turned off all the lights. 

Hubby let the dogs out for potty. I went out to fill their water tank.

We watched Bladerunner on the new TV to see if it was any better. It was still VERY DARK.

Hubby was busy making steaks for dinner. 


 
 
 

No comments: