Monday, July 17, 2023

MONDAY / WASH JEEP / WENDYS BREAKFAST / HEAT DOME

MONDAY
7-17-2023





Slept the whole night in the bed. Had the fan on high and A/C on 72 degrees. It was about 99 degrees out last night. Still horrible. The air is super heated to breathe. 

Hubby was up at 1AM unable to sleep and he was using his iPad. I went back to sleep. Hubby came back to bed at 4AM.

We both slept until 7:15AM. Stayed in bed, petting the dogs. I had to lift Wilson up on the bed as Hubby had let him out earlier in the morning and Wilson had just slept on the dog bed until then.

I got up and dressed. Hubby let the dogs out for potty. 

I went to the kitchen to make lattes. Hubby fed the dogs breakfast. 

Hubby made the bed. I went to transfer $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I reviewed all the emails.

Hubby cleaned the cat litter. I cleaned the kitchen and started the dishwasher.

Hubby had me write out a refund check for some customers.
 
We both left the house at 8:40AM. I drove to the Walmart Car Wash and washed the Jeep. It was still covered with bugs from yesterday. 
 

 
 
Then I drove to Wendys and picked up chicken maple bacon croissant and chicken sandwiches for the dogs. I got home and fed the dogs.
 
 

 
Then I watched TV for a while. 
 
I did bookwork at 10:30AM. 
 
I had repeated diarrhea. My stomach was upset. 
 
Really hot all day. 
 
I watched TV. Let the dogs in and out all day.
 
Both dogs slept on the sofa all day. They were hot and exhausted from their adventures this weekend.
 


 
 
I did bookwork in the afternoon. 

Hubby got home at 4:30PM.
 
We sat and watched TV for a while so Hubby could cool down. 

Then at 7PM, we drove to Tractor Supply Center to pick up canned diet dog food for Wilson and a bag of Tater's Taste of the Wild food. 

We drove to DQ to get ice cream cones, but they are now closing a 6PM.

So we drove to McDonalds to purchase ice cream cones. On the way home, I dropped my phone between the seats. 

I got out of the truck and went inside to get some ice cream to the dogs. Tater bit off all the cone and dropped it on the floor which I had to clean.

Hubby found my iPhone and brought it inside. He brought the dog food inside. 

We watched TV for the rest of the night. Hogan's Heroes until 10:30PM and went to bed.

No comments: