Sunday, July 23, 2023

SATURDAY / JULY 22 / PUT BIKES TOGETHER / HOT

SATURDAY
JULY 22 2023
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 6AM.  

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby was already making breakfast for the dogs. He fed the cats. 

I made Nanogreens. 

Put together the e-Bikes. Hubby's Level.2 



My bike Pace 500.3

I also bought and attached a Nantucket Bicycle Basket Madaket Creel with Lid. 
 

 
We later purchased Bike Bells, Gel Seat Cushions, and Water Bottle Cages. 
 
Took the bikes out on short trip around this neighborhood to see how they performed. It was very hot still, but we really enjoyed the ride.

We watched TV. Dogs slept on the sofa most of the day.

Hubby made Linguine with Shrimp for dinner.
 
Garlic Shrimp on Linguine
 
 
We watched a really BAD old movie called Cassandra Crossing.
 
We went to bed at 10PM.

I got up with severe cramps at 11PM and had to take a hot bath and lots of aspirin.

 

 



No comments: