Thursday, July 06, 2023

WEDNESDAY / JULY 5 / IV INFUSIONS

WEDNESDAY
7-5-2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
 Up at 5AM. I slept all night in bed. But I was sweaty when I woke up. 

Dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Neighbor came over at 10AM and tried ringing doorbell, but my Wi-Fi RING doorbell had disconnected from the internet. She texted and I told her to come over as I WAS home. I fixed the RING to connect it to internet. She came over with salad to leave as they were returning back east for the rest of the summer. I gave her a red pumpkin. She admired the house.

At 1PM, the IV Infusion staff texted and wanted to know if we could come earlier than 3PM, so I said we could come at 1:30PM after calling Hubby.

I went to pick up Hubby from the shop at 1:30PM. Had to wait for him to finish with a customer.

Then we drove to IV Infusion. On the way, the neighbor called and said their UBER did not come and asked if we could take them to the Shuttle. Hubby said yes and we started to drive home, but then the neighbor called back and said they had gotten hold of their UBER and it was on the way. 

So we continued to IV Infusion. Got there at 1:30PM. 

Quickly got our IVs going. Then I got my shots. I got Toradol Felt better immediately.

We came home. 

Watched TV for a while.

I took a hot bath. 

Went to bed at 10PM.

 

No comments: