Tuesday, July 18, 2023

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY / HOUSE CLEANING / HOT HOT HOT

TUESDAY
7-18-2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 5AM. I went potty, then came back to bed, but Tater was on all my blankets. Rather than fight with him to get the blankets, I went out to the sofa to sleep.  

I woke up at 7AM. Dogs were licking my face. I cleaned out Wilson's eyes.

I let the dogs outside for potty. It was HOT. 

Hubby was still in bed. I went in to get dressed. Then I made up some of the bed. 

I brought the dogs inside and started making lattes. 

I put out cat milk & cheese. Hubby got up. He opened a can of dog food and put it out for the cats. He warmed up Tater & Wilson's breakfast to feed them. 

I put dishes in dishwasher. I put the rest of the garbage out in the can. The garbage man came. I brought the can inside the fence.

I watered my plant that is dying out front. It looks awful. Black, light green where it should be dark green. 

We changed the sheets on the bed.

I started putting things away for the HouseCleaners that are coming today.
 
We watched morning news today.
 
Hubby got a phone call from the FASS dealer as he was leaving.
 
We had to put the sleeping bag in the back of the Jeep again so Tater can be in there today. Hubby said he needed his truck today.
 
I had to clean up the cat litter because Hubby forgot to do so. 

I did more bookwork. I paid credit card bills.

I put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes. 

I finished up putting everything away in the garage from the house for the Cleaners.

The cleaners came at Noon. I put Tater and Wison in the garage and loaded them into the Jeep. We drove to Wendy's. I called Chris to find out what they wanted for lunch. 

I bought lunch at Wendy's. The nice kid there greeted me and said he recognizes me now. I give great $5 tips everytime. So he gave me a free Large raspberry tea and a chocolate Frosty. 

I drove to the shop and unloaded dogs. Carried Wilson to the hsop as I did not want him to burn his feet. Hubby tied Wilson up. Tater stayed in the shop. I gave them their single cheeseburgers with mayo. Then I put away T-shirts. It was SO hot down there. 

Casey's wife and kid stopped at the shop for a few minutes. 

I left at 1PM. The Cleaners did not text me, but I saw thru the cameras that they were gone. 

I drove home with the dogs. Chris carried Wilson out to the Jeep for me. 

At home, I gave Wilson his diet canned dog food. Tater got another 1/2 burger.

They took naps on the sofa.

No comments: