Sunday, July 30, 2023

SUNDAY / JULY 30 / DOG WALK AT PARK /

SUNDAY
JULY 30 2023 




I actually slept all the way thru the night in bed! Woke up at 5:45AM. 

Asked Hubby if we should walk the dogs in the park before it gets too hot. 

We got dressed. Made the bed. I made lattes. Hubby fed the dogs. I put out cheese & milk for the cats. 

I put the laundry in the washer. 

We loaded the dogs into the Dually. There were no leashes in the Dually, so I found them inside where Hubby had hung them on the Armoire. 

We drove to Pioneer Park across from Smith's and walked them on the hill. It had just been watered, so there were puddles everywhere and the grass was wet. Big blackbirds were drinking out of the puddles. 

Wilson pooped and I picked it up. Tater refused to poop. I picked up somebody else's dog poo at the top of the hill There were two cars there walking their dogs, but we stayed away from them.

Stopped at Starbucks on the way home to get Impossible Breakfast Sandwich for Hubby and two Egg Bites for me. 

We got home and I ate my egg bites. 

Watched the TV Series RAKE on Popcorn Flix channel.
 
Affixed water bottle holder to my E-bike. Hubby put on the rear red reflector on my bike. 
 
I did bookwork for a couple hours.

At NOON, I wanted to check out Apple Cider beer at Lee's Liquors. So we drove there; but they did not have much choice. After some deliberation (and an asshole older couple that would not get away from the coolers until Hubby told them there was a way to go INSIDE the cooler from the back), we finally Cosmic Crisp Apple from Oregon, and an Angry Orchard multi pack. We had picked up some Eggnog for the fall/winter. It's JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

School for Clark County School District starts again on August 7. This year has gone by so fast. 

We drove to Tractor Supply and purchased some Science Diet cat food for the cats to try. We also got Salt for the Water Softener. 

Drove back home and it had already rained SOMEWHAT here. Just a dribble. Not even enough to soak the road. But it is now HUMID. It did drop the temperature from 110°F to 99°F.
 
We tried the Cosmic Apple and I found that it tasted HORRIBLE. I don't remember what we got for previous ciders that were so good.
 
Hubby put everything away from the truck & loaded salt into the softener. I fed Wilson & Tater their afternoon food. I put away laundry. . 
 
Hubby made celery with peanut butter & raisins.
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows all day.
 
I washed some dishes. Better to keep on top of it rather than have them pile up. Put the dishes in the dishwasher rack to dry.
 
I sat on the sofa in lots of pain from my right knee and foot. Took more Tylenol Extra Strength. 
 
Went to bed at 10PM after watching some Hogan's Heroes.

No comments: