Thursday, July 20, 2023

THURSDAY / JULY 20 /HOT

 THURSDAY
7-20-2023
 
 
 

 
I went out on the sofa at 5:30AM. I slept for another 30 minutes. Dog got up and Hubby asked me to put them out. 
 
I got dressed and made lattes in the kitchen. I made Nanogreens for myself.
 
I fed the dogs & cats. 
 
Hubby said he was up for hours with leg cramps.  
 
I cleaned the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher. 
 
I cleaned out the cat litter. 
 
I picked up dog poo outside.
 
Hubby got up at 7:30AM to feed the dogs, but I told him to go back to bed. 
 
He got up again at 8AM. I re-warmed his latte for him as it had gotten cold.
 
I vacuumed the cat litter up off the floor.

We sat on the sofa and watched TV. Hubby did not feel good. Said he had coughed all night. He took a Benadryl. He left for work at 8:45AM. 

Finally got done with US Census for the business. 

Then I got done with bookwork at 11AM. 

I put away clean dishes. 

I watched TV for a while.

UPS Delivery driver is BACK from vacation. I talked to her for a few minutes. She brought Hubby's present - a fire pit tool.


He will be so excited! Something to use for playing in his fires while camping!

Hubby called at 2:30PM to tell me that he would be coming home in a while after stopping to wash his truck. 

Hubby got home at 3:30PM. He had washed the truck and brought home Dairy Queen ice cream cones. We shared with Tater and Wilson.

Hubby sat on the sofa to watch TV.
 
I did bookwork. Scanned paperwork. Answered emails.
 
I was tired and wanted to go to bed at 9PM. Hubby made the bed. 

We sat on the sofa until 10:30PM, watching Hogan's Heroes. Then we went to bed.

No comments: