Wednesday, July 19, 2023

WEDNESDAY /BEAVER DAM LOTTERY TICKETS/ STARBUCKS / IV INFUSIONS /

WEDNEDAY
7-19-2023
 
 

Awake at 5:40AM. Dogs crawled all over me. Sage jumped up and snuggled. 

I heard Hubby get out of bed. Then I went back to sleep until 6:40AM. 

I got up and dressed. Made the bed.

Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby was already up and had made breakfast for the dogs & fed them.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby ate his breakfast on the sofa. I drank my Nanogreens.

We left the dogs at home. Drove the Dually to Beaver Dam to pick up lottery tickets. There was no traffic back-up on the Interstate according to WAZE and we got straight thru! They had old, gross bananas, so we did not buy any. Hubby got his tickets from the machine.

We drove to Mesquite to Starbucks and got Egg Bites. 

Then we drove home. Hubby dropped me off. I went inside and gave old hamburger to Tater for a treat. 

I started working on Bookwork.

Had to call Amtrust again and talked to Ellen. I advised her that the refund had not come thru, she advised refunds could be up to 60 days and I said that was not acceptable as I talked with Sharon the other day and she told me to expect a refund on MONDAY. So Ellen sent an email inter-department and copied me. I will have to call again in a few days to make sure they refund the amount.

Hubby came home for a few minutes to have a sandwich. He and Chris were shuttling vehicles and had just dropped off Todd W's UTV.

I went back to doing bookwork. 

I put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes.

No comments: