Monday, July 17, 2023

SUNDAY / LEAVE CABIN / SHEEP IN ROAD / WASH JEEP / UNPACK / COLLAPSE

SUNDAY
7-16-2023
 
 

 
I started out in the queen bed with Hubby, but Tater jumped on it and crowded me out. I was too hot. I went to the twin bed to sleep next to Wilson in the other twin bed.

At 1AM, Wilson got into bed with me and snuggled into my right arm butt to my face. I petted him until I fell asleep.

At 5AM, Tater jumped into the bed next to me and slept near us.

Up at 7AM, I was hurting too much to sleep any longer. The beds WERE NOT COMFORTABLE AT ALL. 
 
Fed the dogs. Hubby had leftovers. I dropped my Raspberry fritter on the floor and then just threw it away.
 
We got packed up and load the dogs into the Jeep. Drove to Reception to check out.

Left the Bear Paw Resort and I remembered we had forgotten my pillow. Had to return to get the key and then go back to the cabin. Hubby got the pillow then we left again. Dropped the key at reception again. 

Drove thru the town and out on the highway. We ran into SHEEP BEING HERDED ON THE HIGHWAY!

It was so exciting 3 lazy, stupid dogs with 1 cowboy on a horse. The sheep were frightened by Tater's barking so we got him under control. Then had to roll up the windows because of the MASSIVE AMOUNT OF MOSQUITOES that swarmed the car. 

Finally got moving again. The sheep went up the hill.
 
 
 

BLACK SHEEP
SHEEP SURROUND JEEP - SHEEP SHIT FLUNG ON JEEP

Drove to Cedar City. Washed the Jeep at one car wash, but Hubby said it did not get any of the under dirt. So we drove to the Soccer field and let the dogs walk and potty again. Hubby used the potty at the west end of the park.

We drove to Tropical Smoothie Cafe to get chicken wraps and Bahama Mamas. Of course, the drinks were NOT good again. 

Hubby stopped to get Fuel in the Jeep at the gas station next door.

We walked the dogs around the area in the grass. Then we drove to Quack Quack Car Wash and drove thru the car wash. The Jeep hopped quite a few times on the entry, but finally got it going again when the Manager came out to re-start the car wash.

Then we got on Interstate. Drove thru to Littlefield where the Traffic was backed up over 1/2 mile. We got off to get Lottery Tickets then back on the Interstate to Mesquite. 

Hubby got us home. We unloaded the dogs. Hubby unloaded the car. I helped him unload stuff and put Dirty Clothes in washer. 

I took a shower with Wilson. 

Then Hubby sat down for 1 hour to rest. He took a shower with Tater. 

We watched TV for a couple hours then went to bed, exhausted.

No comments: