Friday, July 28, 2023

FRIDAY / 5AM BIKE RIDE / FALL /

 FRIDAY
7-28-2023
 
 
 
 

 
 
Tater would not stay in bed last night. He was up with Hubby at Midnight. I woke up hot & sweaty, then went to potty. Went to the sofa and slept there. Hubby was sitting on the patio. They came inside shortly after this. 

Tater woke up again twice after this and I let him outside and back inside again.

I was up at 5:15AM. Went to the bedroom and woke Hubby up. We got dressed and went bicycling on our e-bikes. Made sure to turn on our lights this time. Hubby's turn signals still don't work.

When we got back home to put the bikes away, I fell off mine onto my right hip, almost hit Hubby's fender on his dually truck. I scraped up my right knee, right foot, toes, left knee and left foot. Hubby helped me up and got me inside. My UnderArmor pants did not even rip! Put ice on me.after taking off my pants. Hubby made toast for me. 

We watched TV. Hubby plugged in the heating pad as I was getting cold with all the ice on me. 3 Ice packs in zip lock bags. 

Then I went potty. Hubby put cream on my knees at NOON. I went outside to put fresh water in the dog bowl. Everything smells burnt. The earth smells burnt outside.

We brought the bikes inside and put all the accessories on them. Phone Holders, Bike Bells. I synced up our bikes to our iPhones.

I just sat on the sofa all day with my legs elevated and put cream on them. 

At 2:30PM, I put away laundry. I put away dishes. 

I got ready to go for my nail appoinment at 3PM. We left the dogs at home and took the Jeep. Hubby drove as I did not feel that I could brake with strength in my knee.

Hubby dropped me off at GS Nails at 3PM and I got my nails done. Andy fixed my big toenail on my right foot where I had scuffed it up when I fell off the bike.

Then Hubby came to pick me up at 

We drove to Walgreens to pick up my prescriptions - Nitro and Prednisone. They were cheap to purchase with Cheap RX than it was with SelectHealth Insurance company. It was $40 and $30 respectively to purchase with insurance! I got the prescriptions for $17 and $11.

Hubby was hungry, so we decided to try Mad Mike's. We parked over by the Donation store in the shade and walked over to the restaurant. It was REALLY good food. We talked to Mike for a while. Hubby said since he is in construction, he might know somebody to put in our patio wall. So Mike said he needed Hubby's phone number and will call him Sunday. 

We left there and drove home.

Dogs missed us and met us at the door. We fed Wilson because it 5PM by the time we got home!

Wilson vomited a couple times later. Might be bad food? We had to let him outside and he just sat on his dog bed. 

Tater continued to go outside and sleep on the side patio. It is SO HOT and we kept telling him to come inside, but he would want outside again.

We watched TV until late. I tried to nap on the sofa, but could not sleep.

I took some Prednisone, some Tylenol. 

I tried going to bed at 9PM, but could not sleep. We finally went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: