Thursday, July 06, 2023

THURSDAY / JULY 6 / WENDYS BREAKFAST SANDWICH / TATER VACCINES - NOT / SCENIC LOTTERY TICKETS

THURSDAY
7-6-2023
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 4AM and went to sleep on the sofa. I was hot and sweaty. Turned the ceiling fan on HIGH. I went back to sleep. 
 
Hubby and Dogs were up by 5AM. They sat on the patio. Hubby said Tater & Wilson were playing and running all over in the yard. Wilson seems MUCH happier.
 
They came inside at 6AM to wake me up. Licked my face. Wilson jumped on the sofa.
 
I got up and dressed. Put away my blanket. 
 
Went to the kitchen to make lattes & nanogreens.
 
Hubby helped me make the bed.
 
I went outside to clean up dog poo. I turned on the MISTERS outside. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

We sat on the sofa watching morning news.

I had to take Hubby to the Shop in the Jeep as his truck is getting new exhaust put on it. We drove to the shop at 8:30AM, but he had locked his keys in his truck. So we drove to McDonalds to get breakfast, but it was TOO BUSY. We drove the Jeep thru the Car Wash for the final time as we canceled our membership. It was too expensive. Drove down the Interstate 15 to dry it off. 

Stopped at Flying J and talked to Ralph for a couple minutes. We drove thru Wendy's to get breakfast sandwiches for the guys and me. I was hungry.

Then I drove back down the Interstate 15 to the shop and dropped off Hubby. Said HI to the guys. Gave Chris & Casey their sandwiches. They said Thank you. I asked them how their 4th of July holidays were.
 
I drove back home in the Jeep.

Gave a snack of turkey slices to Tater. Gave Wilson some more of his diet food as a snack. They went outside to potty, then came back inside for breakfast comas.


No comments: