Monday, July 24, 2023

MONDAY / VERY TIRED / HOT / LUPUS SYMPTOMS ARE BACK

MONDAY
7-24-2023
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 5AM. I went out to the sofa to sleep. Tater was pushing me out of bed and I was sweating because he was trying to cuddle up to me. 
 
I slept there until Hubby got up with the dogs at 5AM. I asked him if he wanted to ride bikes, but he said he was too tired.
 
I went back to sleep on the sofa.
 
I got up at 6AM and got dressed.
 
Made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen. I cleaned cat litter. I fed the cats & gave breakfast to the dogs.
 
Hubby got up at 7AM, but I told him to sleep for another 30 minutes. 
 
I put out the bath mat so he can take a shower this morning.
 
Hubby was up at 7:30AM and took a shower. I made the bed. Put the comforter in the laundry to wash it.

I am really hurting today. The lupus symptoms are back; Toradol did not last very long this time. Maybe because of being beat up on the 4WD trail on Friday? Too much stress & adrenaline?

Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM. He loaded his new shop vac we got from Walmart and left.

I tried to make a bagel, but accidentally burnt it. Then I was not hungry.

I ordered some HDMI cables from Amazon for the DVD player.

At NOON, I downloaded the Aventon APP on my iphone, but cannot connect as there is no QR code to be found on my Full Color Display on the Pace 500.3 ebike. So I called Aventon, but after 20 minutes on hold, nobody answered. I tried to start a CHAT on the website, but it is controlled by AI and did not provide an answer. I was encouraged to OPEN a TICKET to respond thru email. 


No comments: