Tuesday, July 25, 2023

TUESDAY / JULY 25 /

TUESDAY
JULY 25 
 
 
 




Up at 4AM because I was hot and sweating Hubby kept flinging his arm on my shoulder and it hurt so much because I am having a LUPUS flare up. Then Tater tried to cuddle & push me off the bed. So I got up and took my pillow to sleep on the sofa. I went potty then back to sleep.

I was woken later by Wilson whining and I knocked on the window because Hubby was asleep in the chair outside. I told him to put Wilson outside.

I went back to sleep.

I finally woke at 6:30AM and asked Hubby what time it was. He had already made the bed and fed the dogs. I got up at 7AM to make lattes & Nanogreens.

Then we sat for a while watching a documentary about Inventors and Inventions on TV. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter and I vacuumed. 

I put all the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned the counters. Started the dishwasher.

Hubby loaded his stuff into the Dually and started it. Then he left at 8:30AM for the shop.

I did bookwork until 10:30AM.


No comments: