Friday, July 07, 2023

FRIDAY / JULY 7 / WENDYS BREAKFAST / WASHED MY HAIR

FRIDAY
7-7-2023 







Awake at 6AM and got dressed. I felt hung over and my shoulders hurt. It felt like I was moving at 1/2 speed.

No wind outside. MISTERS stayed on all night long and they were spraying straight down. 

Went out to the kitchen to make lattes. Dogs were already eating their breakfast. Hubby had made Tater a really great egg breakfast. Big chunks of steak. 

We sat and watched MIDWAY movie for a while. I was hungry, so we drove to Wendys in the Dually and picked up a Maple Bacon croissant for me. 

Drove thru the new commercial subdivision that the neighbor is putting together.

Drove home. 

Hubby watched the MIDWAY movie again. He massaged my shoulders and then he put some BioFreeze on my shoulders & neck. Felt a little better.
 
I ate my breakfast sandwich and did bookwork. Hubby got a phone call from the guy's partner that does our Website page. They talked until Hubby left at 8:30AM to go pick up a guy for his UTV at the shop.

I sat down to watch TV. I was still hurting, so took some aspirins. Make another latte. 
 
I started the dishwasher after cleaning the kitchen counters.

I put clothes in the washer and started it. Took the comforter to the washer to wash it next.

I filled cat foot, filled cat water, & filled dog water. I picked up dog poo outside.

I washed & dried my hair.

I did more bookwork. Scanned paperwork.


 
 
 
 


No comments: