Wednesday, July 12, 2023

WEDNESDAY / JULY 12 / SINALOA / IV INFUSIONS /

WEDNESDAY 
JULY 12, 2023
 
 
 
 

 
Rattler screaming all night long. I had to get up twice to find out what was wrong. Walked thru the house with my iPhone to find nothing at Midnight.
 
Then Rattler and Robert were fighting in the living room and Tater woke up growling at them I had to get up and find out what was wrong. Then back to bed at 1AM. 

I slept on the sofa again last night. Tater was sleeping on top of me. Wilson was on my feet. I got very hot & sweaty. I moved to the sofa.
 
Up at 7AM.  

Hubby said that they delivered his e-Bike sometime between last night and this morning. It was out behind his truck. Thank goodness it was not stolen!

Fed Ex guy came at 7:10AM and brought a box from Rough Country for the shop. Hubby said he got NO DELIVERIES YESTERDAY. I checked last night and both FedEx and UPS attempted deliveries after the store was closed at 5PM. Idiots. New delivery drivers (or fill-in drivers).

I got dressed. Hubby had already made the bed and fed the dogs. 

I made lattes and Nanogreens. I have been forgetting to drink my Nanogreens!

Then we watched a Documentary on Prime about The Carlyle. It was interesting.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I went thru all the business emails.

Hubby left for the shop at 8:35AM. Tater stayed home. 
 
I put dishes in dishwasher and started it. 
 
Then I did bookwork.
 
I called AMTRUST and talked to Sharon. She was very helpful She submitted an email for our return of $ paid incorrectly to them. She said to check back by Monday.
 
SINALOA Lawn Care guys came at 12:00PM and were gone by 12:15PM. They really did not do anything and just blew debris into the street. I gave them a $20 tip and some cookies.
 
I kept doing bookwork. I got done with bookwork at 1:35PM.

I put away clean dishes.

Hubby got home at 2:30PM.

I had filled his water bottle with lemonade and ice tea.

We left the dogs at home and drove to IV Infusion. Cindy was there for a while, but left. Jamie did our infusions. I got the Toradol pain killer again. Then I got my shots. Hubby paid for 4 more weeks of shots. But Theresa was there instead of Kelli at the front desk and she did not know how to bill us. 

When we got home, Rod had sent a text to Hubby saying she had over-charged us and he had refunded some $ to us. 

I fell asleep on the sofa at 5PM and slept the rest of the night. For some reason, I was exhausted.

I got up at 8PM and went to bed. Hubby had already made the bed for me. I slept thru the night in bed.


No comments: