Monday, July 03, 2023

MONDAY / JULY 3 / BIKE RIDE / DOG PARK / LOTTERY TICKETS / LOBSTER ROLLS

MONDAY
JULY 3 2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
I got up at 5AM in bed and was sweating. So I went out to the living room, opened the front door for the cats. I slept on the sofa. Heard Hubby get up and take the dogs outside. He said that he sat outside with the dogs until it got too hot.
 
I was awake at 6PM and got dressed. Made the bed. 
 
Went to the kitchen to make lattes & my Nanogreens.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for Tater and gave Wilson his canned diet food. Wilson IS LOSING WEIGHT! I can see definition on his haunches now and he seems happier. His poop is actual turds (tootsie rolls) and no sign of diarrhea!

We rode our motorcycles around the neighborhood. Stopped and talked with Dana and Paul and Pam. Pam was really excited and happy. We looked at Dana's camper that he was working on in the driveway. 

Then we rode again. 

At home, we got the dogs ready and into the Dually for a trip to the dog park. Tater had lots of fun running around. There was a couple there and the woman kept screaming at her dog. It was awful. They left quite quickly after we got there. 

WILSON IN THE WIND OUTSIDE THE TRUCK WINDOW


Tater drank LOTS of water at the dog park. Wilson pooped again.

We finally left after Tater found some shade and laid down. 

We drove back to the shop and picked up the refrigerator in the white dually. Put it in our new black dually. The refrigerator will keep water cold for Tater.

Then we drove out to Scenic to get Lottery tickets, but they did not open until 10AM. We drove around in Scenic for 15 minutes. Went out to see Jose's new house.Looked at subdivision and the tall driveways. We were shocked at how horrible they were.

Drove to Scenic store and Hubby went inside to buy lottery tickets.

We drove home. 

At home, we unloaded dogs and settled in the A/C.
 
Rattler was being weird and sleeping on the counter.
 
RATTLER ON THE COUNTER
 

I picked up dog poo. I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby sat with me in the office and fell asleep on the leather chair.

I updated my blog with pictures.
 
We watched TV. 
 
Washed dogs outside in the sunshine. We sat with them until we all dried off.
 
Watched TV- Force 10 From Navarone, Wild, Wild West movie.
 
Another BUCK Moon at 9:30PM last night.
 
BUCK MOON PART 2
 
 
 I went to bed at 9PM. I took a Benadryl.


 
 
 

No comments: