Sunday, July 23, 2023

SUNDAY / HOT / BIKE RIDES / PEDICURES/ WASH & VAC JEEP / KR CALLS

 SUNDAY
7-23-2023
 
 
 
 



Awake at 4AM and went out to the sofa to sleep. Hubby took the dogs outside at 5AM and sat for a while. Then he came inside to wake me up, but I was really tired and still hurting. I wanted to sleep some more. But it was a nice morning outside and I decided to get up anyway.

We got dressed and rode our new E-Bikes around the neighborhood and out to the Soccer field. A little further out on the road to the walking area by the water tower. Then we turned around.

Both of us were sweating when we got back, but not tired.

We made the bed. I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby made breakfast for the dogs & fed them. 

We sat around for a little while so Hubby could eat his breakfast burrito. Then we took the Jeep to the Conoco gas station by the shop to fuel up. We then drove to the Car Wash by Walmart to wash it 2 times in the drive-thru. Then Hubby cleaned the floor mats in the RV bay and I vacuumed out the interior. Then I cleaned it superficially with Clorox wipes. There is still lots of dirt inside that needs to have the Detailer clean.

We put everything back inside and drove home.

We watched TV at home. 

I did some bookwork.

I did laundry, then put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes. 

I filed dead skin on my feet, then I put hot water in the basin and soaked my feet. I put cream and socks on my feet. 

Andy from GS Nails called at 10AM and asked if we could come in at 11AM instead of 3:30PM. So we got ready and went to get PEDICURES. 
 
PEDICURES
 

We returned home as he got us done in exactly 1 hour. I took a nap on the sofa from  4-5PM. 

Wind came up at 7PM and we brought the cushions inside. There were dark clouds over the mountains all day. It had been thundering at 4PM when I woke up briefly. Dogs growled at the thunder. 
 
KR called and talked for a while about her new job starting tomorrow. They sent her the wrong hardware/software and they had to go purchase the correct items at Best Buy. She is not very happy about going back to work. She wants School Vacation to be forever!

It NEVER rained. Just grew very dark and dark clouds outside. Wind decreased. It might have rained in Scenic. 
 
THE STORM THAT NEVER WAS
 

I went to bed at 10PM. I was exhausted. Hubby came to bed at Midnight.


No comments: