Thursday, July 13, 2023

THURSDAY / BULLDOG PEST CONTROL / GS NAILS /

THURSDAY
7-13-2023
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 6:30AM. Hubby came walking in quietly to the bedroom. I was already awake since 6AM and trying to wake up completely. 
 
I told him that I thought about what would have happened if we had to worry about our daughter getting killed in school every day by a gunman. It would have been awful stress that I could not have lived with - how do parents do it now? 
 
 
Hubby helped me make the bed. He got dressed.

Hubby had already put the dogs out for potty and fed them breakfast. 

I dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.

Then we sat and watched another Documentary on TV called Garbage Warrior. Very interesting.
 
Hubby cleaned out the cat litter. 

He left at 8:35AM for the shop. Tater stayed home. It is still too hot for him to be at the shop all day.

I worked on books. I started the dishwasher. I started laundry.

At 10AM, the laundry was done and I put it away. I vacuumed up cat litter. I picked up dog poo outside. 

At 11:30AM, Justin came by and sprayed the house. I gave him some extra cookies that I had purchased from Alternative Baking Company. Trying to give them away to everybody...

Guys that are giving the estimate for the stucco on the wall came by at 1:07PM? They measured and left. In yellow truck. It was odd. They did not ring the doorbell.

Hubby calleed about needing brackets for a windshield on a roll cage. I had to send an email.

I got ready to leave for nails at 2:40PM. I got there and Andy did my nails. I talked to Ma. 
 
Hubby called and asked me to pick him up. The Dually was torn apart and had to get a part tomorrow to get it fixed. Casey & Chris had done maintenance work on it and they found that a part was bad. Hubby ordered the part from Ford, but it won't get here until tomorrow.
 
Then some rude southern accented older woman came in to ask Andy if he could do certain nails. She interrupted my appointment to stick her phone in his face to show him what she wanted. 

I paid and left. 

I picked Hubby up from the shop. Crazy Chris was there and waved at me as he left. 
 
We drove home. 
 
The dogs were overwhelmed to see us. Wilson was really happy.
 
Hubby made a burrito at home.  

I washed my hair and dried it. Ready for the weekend.

We watched TV all night.

Went to bed at 10:30PM


No comments: