Wednesday, July 26, 2023

WEDNESDAY / JUL6 26 / IV INFUSIONS / HOT

 JULY 26 2023
WEDNESDAY






I woke up at 3:30AM and was hot/sweaty. Went out to the sofa to sleep.

Cats were throwing themselves at the sliding glass doors this morning. Woke me up. I thought the dogs wanted to go out.

Hubby & dogs were still sleeping.

Up at 6:30AM. I went potty and got dressed. 




Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM in the Dually. He loaded the parts that had come yesterday by UPS.

I loaded the washer and started it. I started the dishwasher and cleaned the countertops.

I walked down to get the mail. Stuff for our bikes from Amazon were delivered yesterday. Got a check from NW Plus Credit Union to close out our account. It had been opened. I called to make sure there was only ONE check in the envelope. She said that the other account had not been closed yet. I could NOT close it over the account, so I had to send another letter. 

I did bookwork until 11AM. 



Hubby got home at 2:30PM and he had some lunch. We packed our water bottles and I drove the Jeep down to IV Infusion. Rodney was there and said he had been let go from his Dr Business offices and that he could not compete for 2 years. He is sad. Maybe a job in St George? 

We stopped at DQ on the way home and got ice cream cones. Hubby licked his because it was melting in the bowl. We fed it to Tater when we got home. Gave Wilson a very little amount. Tater had the cones. 

We watched TV.
 
Robert was yowling at some birds on the fence outside. Tater demanded to be let outside and ran after the birds. He did NOT catch them...

I did some bookwork at 8PM.

Tater howled at some sirens that were outside.

No comments: