Sunday, July 02, 2023

SUNDAY / JULY 2 / HUBBY MEETS GUY AT SHOP / RESEARCH EBIKES / PUT OUT 4TH OF JULY DECOR

SUNDAY
7-2-2023
 
 

 
 
I slept in bed all night long!
 
Awake at 6AM. Sage walked all over me, I petted her, then she snuggled in next to me for a while.
 
I got up at 6:30AM, went potty, dressed. I put the laundry in the washer. 

It was already too warm to open the front door.
 
I went out to the kitchen. Hubby was already up and had let the dogs out at 5:30AM. 
 
He started making breakfast for the dogs. Special diet/kidney canned food for Wilson. 
 
Then he made breakfast eggs for Tater. Had to put Wilson outside so he could feed Tater.
 
Hubby started the dishwasher.  
 
I did bookwork. Paid the First Of The Month bills. 
 
I posted pictures on Facebook for the business.
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV.
 
We looked at pictures of Aventon e-bikes to purchase, but no dealers in the area have any available to try. So I sent an email to the company asking about shipping times.
 
I got hungry at Noon and decided to look for any Food Trucks in the area. 
 
I looked up Moapa Food trucks on Facebook and found LOBSTER ROLLS! We immediately packed up the dogs in the Dually and took off to Overton, NV. But when we got there, I had no Facebook on my iPhone and did not know where they would be located. We just drove thru town until we found them!


It was 112 Degrees F and the dogs/I waited in the truck until Hubby ordered. Hubby was talking to some guy in the parking lot that was oogling his truck. They talked for a while. 


LOBSTER 3 WAYS FOOD TRUCK

We got our order and then drove to the City Park to eat. Got Tater 2 FULL bowls of fresh, cold water while we sat eating. I went over to the drinking spigot - both of which were not working, but the faucet on the side WAS working! Wilson peed on a tree. 
 
LOBSTER ROLL WE ATE AT THE OVERTON CITY PARK
 

It was so hot to breathe, even in the shade. So we ate and then left. Got back in the truck A/C fast!

Drove back to the Food Truck and ordered 2 more original Maine Lobster rolls for tomorrow. 

Drove back home on the Interstate 15. 

At Mesquite, we stopped and got vanilla ice cream cones at Dairy Queen and a pup cup for Tater. Wilson is on a diet. 

Hubby watched Automotive shows. from 3PM. 

We watched SPEED and POINT BREAK on our new TV.
 
At 8:22PM, we saw the moon come up outside and went to view it. The next door neighbors were back from Minnesota and were on their patio. We talked briefly.
 
The moon started out a very bright ORANGE and then turned white as it got higher in the night sky. It is called  BUCK MOON according to the internet.
 

MOON PICS
 
 
We went to bed at 10PM. I took a hot bath before bed. Washed clothes & my jeans in a 15 minute wash. Hubby put them in the dryer.
 
 

No comments: