Thursday, June 29, 2023

THURSDAY / DROP OFF POO & PEE AT VET /

THURSDAY
6-29-2023
 
 
 
 
Awake at 5AM when Hubby let the dogs out for potty. I continued sleeping on the sofa.  

Then Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them. 

I got up at 6:30AM and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
Hubby sat on the sofa eating his burrito and drinking latte while watching automotive shows. He did not seem in a good mood.
 
I made the bed. I put away clean dishes. I started washing the comforter. 
 
Then Hubby called Century Ins Co for a customer's UTV billing. He was very frustrated having to wait on the phone for 25 minutes, then the Service Rep refused to do anything about the approval on a bill. 
 
While hubby was waiting on hold, I massaged his neck and cleaned his ears. At least he might feel better.

Then he left. I decided to drive the poo/pee from Wilson to the Vet so I left at the same time.

Dropped off the samples at the Vet. Then went to Mesquite Business Center to mail the license plates from the previous truck owner to AZ. But there were 4 people in line so I left.

Drove home. Gave meat jerky to dogs. Then worked on bookwork.

I spent 1 hour working on registration for SEMA 2023. Verified all emails. 

Made a personal calendar for July 2023.
 
Gave turkey gizzards for the dogs to chew on. 
 
I got done with bookwork at 1:30PM.
 
Vet called at 2PM and said that Wilson's has elevated levels of creatine and needs to be on a Kidney problem diet.  

Hubby got home at 4PM. 
 
We went at 7PM to go find some dog food for Wilson at Tractor Supply Store, but they only had diet food. I bought a couple cans of that. Got a couple dog toys for only $1. 
 
We drove back home.

We watched TV in the A/C. 

Went to bed at 10PM.
 

No comments: