Monday, June 05, 2023

MONDAY / PEST CONTROL / TIRED / WASH TRUCK / WALMART / SMITHSMONDAY

MONDAY  
6-5-2023

Woke up tired. Hurting everywhere. 

Dressed & went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

 Hubby had made eggs for dogs & fed them.

 Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

 I picked up dog poo outside.

 I drove the Jeep and took Hubby with Tater to the shop.

 Picked up a check from under the counter and took it to the Credit Union to deposit.

 I drove back home.

 Gave a treat to Wilson - some turkey from the fridge.

 I did bookwork.

 Justin, from Bulldog Pest Control came to do the spraying. The other kid had quit to work with his parents in their electric business?

 He sprayed everything and then petted Wilson. 

 I went back to doing bookwork. Took quite a while for all the receipts from our business trip to Idaho.

 I applied for Vendor Apps that Hubby wanted.

 I called the Vet to get an appointment for Wilson because his mouth stinks. Maybe a rotted tooth? The assistant said they were booked out until August but got Wilson in at the end of this month. Also made appointment for Tater at the end of June for his shots.

 Hubby & Tater came home in the Dually at 3:30PM. Hubby had stopped at the UPS Store. 

 We worked on some bookwork. Hubby called some businesses to order parts.

 We left the dogs home in the A/C and took the Dually to Walmart Car wash. I had to use the brush on the front windshield to get a lot of bugs off. Then we went thru the automatic Car Wash. 

 Then we drove to Walmart and parked in the handicapped area. Got groceries. 

 Went to Smith's to get milk. Hubby went inside while I waited in the A/C truck so the food we got would not get too hot.

 Drove home the long way around. Put groceries away. 

 Hubby made pasta for dinner. 

 We watched TV for a while. Clouds passed over looking like rain. It got VERY windy outside. Then it started stinking of sewage outside at 8PM.

 I did more copying of vendor invoices at 9PM. 

 I was really hurting and took some Tramadol which seemed to help slightly, but made me dizzy.

 Hubby started snoring on the sofa. 
 
I finished scanning the Moto Zoo invoices that were missing. Then I did my blog for the time we were on vacation.
 
Hubby came to help me remember what we did for the last few days.
 
Sage let Hubby hold her for a few minutes.
 
Hubby was falling asleep on the chair in the office.

We went to bed at 10PM.

Hubby was snoring in the bed right away.

It took a long time for me to fall asleep as the Tramadol wires me up. I woke up at 2AM. Wilson started out by my left arm but was between my legs the rest of the night and Tater was curled up next to me/almost on top of me. I was sweating. Pried my way out of the bed and went to turn the A/C down to 71 degrees. 

Rattler was miaowing a lot about 2:30PM and then he came to sleep in the crook of my neck. I fell asleep.

 

No comments: