Friday, June 16, 2023

FRIDAY / HUMID

FRIDAY
6-16-2023
 
 
 
Up at 4AM and was hot/sweaty. I went out to the sofa to sleep.
 
I got up at 6AM. Still feeling pretty good. 

Went to get dressed. Made the bed.

Out to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby had already made breakfast for the dogs & fed them. They were sleeping on the sofa in a breakfast coma.

Then I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV.

I did bookwork.

I picked up dog poo. It was raining slightly. I brought my chicken in from outside and Hubby will take it to work to weld another post on it so that the chicken will not fall down anymore.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. It was odd because his tailgate had been raised and his mirrors were pushed in. Had somebody been here last night touching his truck?

Hubby stopped to talk with neighbor, Dave. 

I went inside and started making sausages for breakfast.
 
Then I watched TV for a while.
 
I started doing books at 10AM. Hubby set up another Vendor account.
 
Shut the doors and turned on A/C at 1PM. It was now sunny and humid outside.

I got done with bookwork at 1:45PM.

I put away clean laundry and clean dishes.
 
Hubby got home at 4PM.

No comments: