Thursday, June 15, 2023

THURSDAY / PAIN HAS ABATED / SEVERE RAIN STORM

THURSDAY
6-15-2023 


I was up at 4AM and went out to the sofa to sleep. No sleep, just restless. Hot sweaty, then cold. I turned the A/C down lower to get some air movement. 

Then I was up at 5:45AM. Went to the bedroom. Petted the dogs. Rubbed Hubby for a while. Then I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby let the dogs out for potty. Then he made breakfast eggs for them & fed the dogs. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. Then I did Payroll.
 
I AM FEELING BETTER TODAY. THE TORADOL SEEMED TO HAVE HELPED FOR A WHILE. NO MORE PAIN BEHIND EYES.

I went outside to pick up dog poo. It briefly rained as we heard pitter/patter ont he pergola outside. Only made it more humid. WHY AREN'T THE NEIGHBORS USING THEIR WONDERFUL SWIMMING POOL & HOT TUB? What a waste. 
 
I dream of the day where Hubby does not go into work. Where he can actually RETIRE and sit around with me. Swimming/Floating in a pool we own all day. 
 
But then I took dirty clothes to the washer and started it. Hubby filled laundry soap for me. Hubby cleaned cat litter. Then he took it all out to the garbage. 
 
Put the clean cover over Tater's dog bed from the shop. He slept on it for a few minutes down the hallway.
 
TATER IN HALLWAY
 
 
We sat down and watched TV for a while. Roadkill in Alaska-crashing cars off a cliff. 
 
Hubby & Tater left at 8:35AM. I carried Tater's dog bed out to the truck.
 
Then I did bookwork. Made another latte. 
 
I watched TV for a while. Hubby called and wanted to get out of town this weekend, but I researched everything yesterday and it is all booked. Years in advance. We need a camper.
 
Received email from HOA that they approved our stucco wall. Yippee!
 
I did bookwork. I watched TV. I put away clean clothes. I put away clean laundry.
 
Wilson and I went for a walk again. Picked up mail and walked down to the park. Wilson pooped again and I picked it up. Some weird walking woman came out of the backyard of a house that backs up to the park. She surprised Wilson. I said Hi, but she just walked past us. Odd person.

At home, we opened the mail. Hubby got his new shorts from Old Navy. I got "Panther" & "Navy Blue" colors. Panther is a very dark grey. 

I texted all day with Rugged Mountain Custom RV to determine options on the new RV we are ordering.

Hubby & Tater came home at 4PM.

About 4:50PM, a storm started; dark clouds moved in over the flat top behind us. There was lightning, storms over the mountains, dark clouds. Sheets of rain with lots of wind. Smelled like Petrichor. Rained until 7:44PM.

STORM
 
We watched TV. The Rifleman, My Name is Earl.
 
I got the shower ready at 9PM. Started running hot water, turned on the heater in the bathroom, put out towels. Hubby gave Tater a shower. I dried Tater off when he was done.
 
We went to bed at 11PM.
 
Cross my fingers! I am still feeling no pain.

No comments: