Thursday, June 22, 2023

THURSDAY / MOSTLY BOOKWORK

THURSDAY
6-22-2023
 
 
 
Awake at 6AM.  I heard Hubby warming up breakfast eggs in the microwave for the dogs. Sage crawled on me and settled beside my head. She started purring. I petted her for a while.
 
When I got up, I went potty and got dressed. 
 
Went to the kitchen to make lattes.

Hubby went to the bedroom to make the bed and I helped him. 
 
TATER IN BEDROOM WITH FROG LEGS
 

Tater tried to get up on the bed, but we made him get down. Sage walked on the bed while we made it.

Then we took dirty clothes to laundry. I put away dirty dishes in dishwasher.

We sat down and watched morning News. Submersible still lost near Titanic wreckage. 

Hubby & I looked thru old pictures. He laughed at how he sleeps with his bottom jaw open and snores. 

Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:45AM. While loading Tater, Hubby spilled his coffee in the back seat and I got Clorox wipes to clean it up. 
 
I picked up dog poo in the back yard. 
 
I put clean clothes away.
 
Justin from Bulldog Pest Control came at 10:28AM. He sprayed the ants and the garage. He put down some powder near the garage door and the front door.
 
Got done with bookwork at 11AM.
 
I picked up more dog poo. 
 
I did more bookwork.
 
UPS female delivery driver rang the doorbell and said she had nFlow package, but offered to drop it at the shop instead. 
 
I did more bookwork.
 
I put away clean dishes.  

I washed Wilson in the tub because he had poop on his butt again.

Hubby finally got home at 5PM with Tater.
 
TATER CAUTIOUSLY SITTING BESIDE ROBERT ON THE SOFA
 
 
We watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: