Saturday, June 10, 2023

SATURDAY / SMITHS / BIKE RIDE

SATURDAY
6-10-2023
 
 
Up at 3AM. I went to sleep on the sofa because Hubby was snoring. 
 
 Hubby got up with the dogs and let them out. He was sitting outside on the patio when Wilson was whining and wanting to be let outside. I yelled at him to let Wilson out.

My blanket kept getting twisted and the sun was coming up. I did not want to get up.

Hubby kept telling me several times to go sleep in the bedroom, but I "ordered" him to stop talking to me and let me sleep. LOL.

I got up at 7:45AM. I dressed.

Hubby was sitting on the sofa with Wilson next to him. Hubby had already fed the dogs, made the bed, and put dirty clothes in washer. 

I made lattes. 

Hubby made himself breakfast. Another perfectly folded burrito that he learned from the internet GIF that I had found.
 
Hubby is waiting for a delivery from XPO Logistics truck for a rollcage. It was supposed to be delivered to the shop at 8AM. He kept leaving messages on the dispatch, but nobody was answering.

We left the dogs at home and took the Dually to Smiths'. Got milk, groceries, donuts. Hubby asked the fruit stocker at the store about

Drove home. Unloaded groceries. Gary next door was leaving in his truck. We heard a high-pitched noise like a vacuum coming from Nancy's house...very irritating.

At 2PM, we walked down to LeAnn & Steve's house to look at their stucco wall. We got the mail on the way back home. Then I walked by down by myself to take a picture of their wall/screens. 

I came back home and sent the picture of the wall to HOA so they can approve our Hot Tub in the patio.
 
We sat on the sofa for a while watching TV. 
 
It got cooler in the afternoon, so we sat on the patio for while. 
 
We rode our bikes around just before dark. Up to the Sun City hill. Looked at various new houses up there. Then we rode home.
 
At home, we watched TV.
 
CATS SITTING TOGETHER
 
 
Went to bed at 10PM. I took a couple Benadryl.


No comments: