Friday, June 09, 2023

FRIDAY / PROPERLY FOLDING BURRITOS / TATER STAYS HOME /MOBILE CLEANER ON JEEP

 FRIDAY
6-9-2023
 
 
 
At 5AM Sage decided to wake us up and crawl on us. She was miaowing loudly in the hallway. Hubby got up to potty and then let the dogs outside.

I stayed in bed until 6AM and woke up again. Hubby was making breakfast eggs for dogs. I got up at 6:45AM. 

I dressed and made lattes. Then I went to deposit $ in bank, but there was no funds to transfer in Quickbooks. 
 
The cats were all at the front door, looking out so I captured a picture of them. So cute. 
 
I helped Hubby make the bed. Sage came running when I called her to play RED DOT on the bed.

I had to take a PREDNISONE because I was still not feeling well.

Headache in the back of my head. Pressure/pain behind my eyes. My vision is worse again. I can't think well.

Hubby was sitting down on the sofa watching Automotive shows. He had made himself a burrito and I had to find the video showing how to properly fold burritos.

Hubby left at 8:45AM for the shop. Tater stayed home.

Hubby put the garbage can outside again as the HOA people are not coming to do a site inspection.

I couldn't let Hubby hug me today because I was in so much pain.
 
I cleaned up kitchen counter and started dishwasher.
 
I started the washer for the clothes.

I started working on bookwork.

The Mobile Cleaner guy came at 8:45AM, I turned on the fan for him in the garage as it stank of garbage. I plugged the extension cord inside the garage door. He was done by 10AM and left.

I did more bookwork.
 
I put away clean clothes at 12:06PM. 
 
I ordered more Cargo Shorts from Old Navy for Hubby. 

Hubby got home at 2:30PM. He was early.

We watched TV shows. I did bookwork. 

We went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: