Tuesday, June 27, 2023

TUESDAY / LUPUS PAIN / BOOKWORK / APPOINTMENT FOR MEDICAL INSURANCE / WALMART

TUESDAY
6-27-2023 



I was up at 6:30AM even tho I had not gotten a lot of sleep. 

Still have Lupus pain. REALLY difficult to think this morning. Felt like a zombie.
 
I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
Transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby let the dogs out for potty then he fed them breakfast eggs. 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. He took out the garbage can when I had to remind him. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
We sat on the sofa watching TV news.
 
Hubby left for shop at 8:30AM. Tater stayed home today because it was too hot outside.
 
I did bookwork all day. I picked up dog poo outside. I put away dishes from dishwasher. I put away clean clothes from laundry.
 
At 11:45AM, I left for my appointment for Medical Insurance. Went to UPS Store to see if they had USPS Flat Rate boxes, but they did not supply them.
 
So I drove to USPS and stopped to get them there. I was still on time for my appointment. Talked to Jon at Medical4Mesquite. He was nice. Explained healthcare options. I made an appointment to come back with Hubby on Friday to discuss Hubby's healthcare options.
 
I drove to Dairy Queen to get an ice cream cone for the boys. 
 
At home, I gave the cone to the dogs. They were happy. Then I let them out for potty.
 
I did bookwork and discovered a glitch that all our checks going to the bank had been duplicated. Fucked up the numbers for P&L.
 
Hubby got home and we left to go get groceries at Smiths. We instead decided to drive to Walmart and get groceries.
 
Got groceries. Saw Paul there with Pam in the car as we were leaving. He came over to say HI.
 
Drove home.
 
Hubby brought groceries in from the Jeep. I helped put away groceries. 
 
I warmed up rice/chicken/onions that Hubby had made for me. 

We watched TV. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa.
 
We went to bed at 9PM.


No comments: