Wednesday, June 07, 2023

WEDNESDAY / BANK PROBLEMS / QUICKBOOKS PROBLEMS / SINALOA LAWN CARE

JUNE 7 2023
WEDNESDAY
 
 
Awake at 6AM. Hubby still in bed sleeping with me. 
 
We got up at 6:30AM to dress. I let the dogs out for potty. Hubby went to feed the dogs.  

I made lattes. 

Hubby sat down to watch TV. I went to transfer $ from Quickbooks to Bank. But they had shut down overnight for "maintenance" and did not have any $ to transfer.

Hubby made the bed and got dressed.

I put dishes away and started dishwasher. 

Hubby put comforter in washer because Tater made a mess of it.

I found that one of the credit cards had not gone thru yesterday even though it was showing as paid in Quickbooks. So Hubby had to try calling the Customer. Hubby was very upset. He said this is too much stress and we have to transfer our credit card merchant services locally.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

I put Tater's collar on him at 8:30AM and they left in the Dually.

Hubby got hold of the Customer when he was at the shop and had his wife come in to pay for the missing credit card. 

Then I had to call MACU because they incorrectly attempted to withdraw our payment from Savings instead of checking. They had given us an NSF fee. So Pam reversed the charges. 

I had to recreate the payment again to SBA. Fucking idiots. Can't key in correct info.

Sinaloa came at 11:30PM. They are now charging $50 for yard work. So I gave them a $50 tip because I thought they had been charging $45 each time. 

They still owe us 2 more yard maintenance for their billing.

I did bookwork. Tried to CHAT with Quickbooks about unknown charges. They were no help. 

Chris came to pick up garabage at 1PM. Wilson barked at him. Chris took boxes and broken TV.




No comments: