Tuesday, June 13, 2023

TUESDAY / JUNE 13 / INTERNAL TREMORS

TUESDAY
JUNE 13 2023
 
 
Up at 6:15AM. Hubby was already up and put the dogs out for potty.
 
I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby. 
 
No $ to transfer to Bank. 
 
Then we looked at hot tubs online. Decided to try to get a cedar hot tub. 
 
Hubby and I measured for tub out in patio.
 
Amended the Architectural app to have a 1/2 stucco wall and then install sun shades for privacy.
 
Submitted that to SC. 
 
Hubby and Tater left at 8:39AM. I rode down in the truck and dropped off the mail. Then I walked back home. 
 
 
SAGE LIKES TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR BY THE WINDOW IN OUR ROOM

 
I am having internal tremors now throughout my body. A new Lupus symptom. 
 
I contacted Starbucks (Pepsi-Co)rep and she talked to her. Seems fishy. Think we might just get an attorney.
 
I watched TV. 

Hubby & Tater got home at 3:30PM. 

Hubby made dinner. He put chicken on the grille.

We watched TV.

Kerry texted me about ceramic coat and I talked to her for a while.

I was really hurting and took a hot bath at 9:30PM. with my new Bath Bomb that I ordered from Amazon. Hubby hated the smell. 
 
Hubby put the comforter on the bed and played red light with Sage in the bedroom.

Went to bed at 10PM. Dogs snuggled with me. Hubby came to bed at 11PM.
 

No comments: