Wednesday, June 28, 2023

WEDNESDAY / WATER SOFTENER PELLETS NEED REPLACING

WEDNESDAY
6-28-2023 



Awake at 5AM when Hubby let the dogs out for potty. He went to sit in the livingroom on the sofa. I got up and was hot/sweaty so I went to the living room and laid down on the other sofa. 

I slept until 6:15AM. when Hubby got up to make breakfast eggs for the dogs. 
 
I made lattes.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby left for the shop at 6:30AM.
 
I did bookwork.

Justin, the plumber came at 10AM. He re-set the water softener. He dropped a bag of salt pellets on the floor in the garage, so he asked if he could come back tomorrow to re-fill it.

I did bookwork until my brain was fried. I was hurting everywhere and just could not think anymore. Felt like a zombie. 

Hubby got home at 2:30PM and made himself a burrito. He took it along with us to the IV Infusion. I told him he could NOT take it inside as it stank and he should not be eating in the office. He left it outside on the tire of the Jeep because I did not want the smell in the Jeep while we were in the office. 

We got done with IV Infusions fairly quickly as the Dr said I do not need Plaq-X anymore because I have been on the regimen for a year now. It should have cleared the Plaque out of my arteries. He wants me to take tests to see how it is going. Thinks I can do ultrasounds? He will schedule. Hubby paid and we left.

We drove directly back home. 

At home, I had crab rangoon for dinner. We watched Hogan's Heroes on TV. 

I got really tired at 9PM and went to bed. Hubby came to bed later.

At 11:30PM, I was sweating. Hubby had left the A/C on 73 and Tater was curled up on me in bed. I was so hot. I went to the living room and slept on the sofa.

No comments: