Monday, June 12, 2023

MONDAY / LUPUS DEPRESSION

MONDAY
6-12-2023
 
 
Up at 7AM. I slept later. Hubby was up at 6:45AM. We both had taken benadryl last night, but I felt like a zombie.
 
Hubby let the dogs out for potty. Then he fed them breakfast eggs. 

I got up and made lattes. 

Hubby had another breakfast burrito. He made breakfast eggs for the dogs. They went outside to potty, then collapsed on the sofa for an after-breakfast nap.

DOGS ON SOFA IN BREAKFAST COMA


Wilson was dropping poo on the floor from diarrhea on his butt. I had to wipe him down and clean up the floor. I picked up dog poo outside.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. 
 
At 9:30AM, it rained. And kept raining. It cooled everything off, but was humid. Yuck.
 
I cleaned out cat litter that Hubby forgot. I added more litter to the box.  

I started doing dirty laundry in the washer and transferred it to the dryer.

Wilson had diarrhea on his butt all day long. I had to keep cleaning it off. He was dripping everywhere on the floor. 

I am very concerned about him. His Vet appointment is at the end of the month.

At 3:15PM, I left for GS Nails to finally get my nails done after 3 weeks. It only took Andy 30 minutes to get them done. I talked with a nice woman there about her grand kids moving to Iowa to attend medical school.
 
Afterwards, I drove to the shop but everything was closed. I drove to DQ and got a M&M Blizzard. Then I called Hubby to find out if he wanted tacos at Del Taco. So I got tacos there. 
 
Drove home. Put the tacos on plates and we ate.
 
Hubby yelled at me today. He told me to shut up. I had been talking about the idiot republicans and their cult worship. It really hurt me. More so than anything lately. Why do I keep trying about anything. Just things keep getting worse with my Lupus. I am just really stressed and nothing is getting better.

The HOA has told us to put in a solid stucco wall for the spa/pool. So that is not feasible. Block up the whole patio for absolutely no access to the patio. 

Wilson had diarrhea on his butt again. I had to clean him again. He seems a little depressed, too.

We went to bed at 11PM. I took a Benadryl. Then when trying to sleep I got upset again and talked to Hubby about nothing being better. Depression and Lupus. Getting me down.

No comments: