Monday, June 26, 2023

MONDAY / STARTING 100 ° IN NEVADA / LUPUS PAIN BACK

MONDAY 
6-26-2023




I got out of bed at 1:30AM. Tater was too close and making me hot. Hubby had left the temp on 73° instead of turning it down. I was sweating. 

Got up and went out to sleep on the sofa.

Awake at 6AM when Hubby got up to let the dogs out and feed them breakfast. 

I made lattes in the kitchen. Helped Hubby make the bed. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Watched morning news for a while. 

Tater & Hubby left at 8:30AM for the shop. It was going to be one of the last days that Tater can be at the shop as it is starting 100 degree temps now. We have had a pretty good Spring so far. 

I cleaned up the front porch as there were little seed pods everywhere that had blown in.
 
Then I put Wilson outside for a while. 
 
I did bookwork for a while.
 
Then I watched TV.
 
At 1:45PM, I got Wilson ready for the Vet. We drove over there for his 2PM appointment and was the ONLY car in the parking lot. The girls at the front desk said that the snowbirds are gone now. 
 
I talked to the Vet. He said Wilson had diarrhea a year ago on their charts. He gave me some stuff to spread on Wilson's food for his gastro problems. They took him back for weight (he is 10 pounds overweight) blood testing. I am to get a sample of his urine & feces for testing. We left after paying the $330 bill. 

On the way home, I stopped at Dairy Queen to pick up ice cream cone for Wilson to make him happy. He was quite upset over getting all the tests done. Drove home. It was 3PM. I started to feel bad. The inflammation pain is coming back.

By the time Tater & Hubby got home at 4:30PM, I was in a full Lupus flare again. I laid down on the sofa and took a nap until 8PM. 

Hubby sat on the sofa all night and fell asleep, too. He got up at 9PM and put the dogs out for potty then he went to bed. 

I stayed up until 9PM, watching TV and looking at stuff on my iPhone. Then I took a hot bath at 1AM. Only stayed in it for 5 minutes because I started sweating. 

Went to bed at 2AM.

No comments: