Wednesday, June 21, 2023

WEDNESDAY / SW AWNINGS / IV INFUSION / HOT WEATHER

WEDNESDAY
6-21-2023
 
 
 Up at 6:15AM. Hubby was up by 6:30AM. He was tired from being up all night with the dogs. 

I went to the kitchen to make lattes. Let the dogs outside.

Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them. He put milk and cheese and chicken out for the cats. 

Wilson had gotten up from his dog bed during the night and pooped in the front bedroom doorway and also in my office. I had to clean that up. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
I helped Hubby make the bed.
 
I vacuumed out the cat litter in the hallway and the armoire. 
 
I took the dirty clothes to the washer.
 
I cleaned up the kitchen and put dirty dishes in dishwasher.
 
Hubby gave me a ride in the Dually to the mailbox so I can pick up the mail from yesterdays delivery.
 
Opened mail at home.
 
I picked up dog poo. 

Tyler from SW Awnings at 9:35AM.
 
 I walked down to the mail box, but no mail was there. I took picture of the neighbor's roll up patio screen. I went to their door and rang the doorbell, but nobody answered.
 
I watched TV.
 
Hubby and Tater home by 2:30PM.
 
Drove the Jeep to the IV Infusion. Dropped off a Duck for the kid at BLVD Home Furniture.
 
Got our IV Infusions. It was really busy today. Rodney & his wife were there. She was getting an IV infusion. Rodney showed us his new UTV.

I got Meyers and Plaq-X. Then more Toradol for pain.

Hubby had to run home to get his Testosterone. Then he came back and paid. We left at 5PM.

Drove home in the Jeep.

At home, Hubby warmed up manicotti with bread & butter. He fell asleep about 6PM on the sofa before he had time to eat. He woke up at 8PM and finally had his dinner.
 
HUBBY FALLING ASLEEP ON SOFA
 

I went to bed at 10PM. Hubby came to bed at 11PM. 

Wilson was up during the night to go out for potty.

 

No comments: