Sunday, June 18, 2023

SUNDAY / FATHER'S DAY /MOTORCYCLE RIDE

SUNDAY
6-18-2023
FATHER'S DAY 




Up at 3:30AM to potty. Tater was sleeping on top of me and I was sweating. So I went out to sleep on the sofa. I fell asleep immediately. No pain.

Tater woke me up at 5:30AM when he barked to get outside. I let the dogs out. Hubby came from the bathroom

Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs.
 
I had a piece of manicotti that I had made last night for breakfast.

We made the bed with new sheets, but they are all DEEP POCKETS and don't fit. They are very baggy. I like tight sheets. Don't like getting tangled up in bottom fitted sheet.

KR called and talked to Hubby for quite a long time.

Then Hubby grilled t-bone steaks on the grille outside. Dogs went in and out with him.
 
Hubby made mozzarella, tomatoes, pizza sauce on bread and baked it. Quite good.
 
I cannot find smaller sheets online. They are all DEEP POCKETS. So I ordered some garter belts on Amazon for the sheets. See if that will fix the bagginess.

We watched Ian on TV.

I put away laundry. I put away clean dishes. I picked up dog poo outside. I put more water in the dog tank outside. Hubby put his windshield sunshade in the truck.
 
ROBERT IN BASKET
SAGE ON CAT TOWER

TATER & WILSON ON RECLINER
 

We watched TV all day.
 
Some neighbor came by at 3PM and dropped off a tool. that Casey had left in his UTV. He thanked Hubby for working on his vehicle. 

Then at 5PM, we rode our motorcycles up to the Sports Center and around. It was totally deserted. We rode to the Foothills Trailhead Parking. There were 6 high-end sports cars there with young kids. A couple kids in the back of a pickup were filming. We rode thru there and up to the water tower. Then we rode back home. Saw a garbage bag on the ground, but it was just grass trimmings. 

At home, we watched TV.

I went to bed at 10PM. Could not sleep because of the pain from my blisters on my heels. Hubby came to bed at 11PM. I finally fell asleep at 1AM.

No comments: