Wednesday, June 14, 2023

WEDNESDAY / WILSON POOP / TATER EARS

WEDNESDAY
6-14-2023
 
 
I woke at 3:30AM and got out of bed to potty. I was sweating. So I went to the sofa to sleep. Took my pillow and drank lots of water. 
 
Took a while to sleep again. I kept thinking about things...bad things. The sun was too bright, I was hot, then I was cold. Awful hours...
 
I finally woke up at 7AM and Hubby was sitting on the other sofa. Tater was sleeping beside him. Hubby said he had fed the dogs and they were settling down for after-breakfast nap.

Hubby cleaned up Wilson's butt after I found that he had dropped a turd on the rug in the living room and looked at his butt. It was covered in poop. Hubby took him outside to wash him on the patio.

I got up and dressed. I made the bed. Then I went to the kitchen to make lattes. I made Nanogreens for me.

I got filled the dog food, filled all the water with fresh for the animals. 

I put the dirty laundry and started the washer. 

Hubby watched Roadkill on TV. 
 
I took antibiotic pill because my face had broken out in yellow zits everywhere. The problem infection zit under my lip won't go away even after many days and applications of sudocreme which usually heals things up pretty fast.

I put Tater's collar on him.

Then I put clean laundry in dryer.

Hubby got his shoes & socks put on. Then he had to clean Tater's ears and put ointment into them. 

They left at 8:45AM. 

I cleaned cat litter because Hubby forgot to do it. Then I picked up dog poo outside and took it all to the garbage can. 
 
I cleaned up the kitchen counters and put dirty dishes in dishwasher to start it.  

I did bookwork until 10:15AM. 
 
I put away clean clothes. Robert was sleeping on the dryer. He got up when I came in the laundry room.
 
ROBERT ON THE WARM DRYER IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM

 

I watched TV for a while.

Put away clean dishes. Put away clean clothes.

At 1:30PM, Wilson and I walked down to the Mail box and retrieved our mail. Mostly junk and some bed sheets I ordered.

We walked to the park where Wilson pooped. I cleaned it up. We saw some quail walking thru the open space area. 

We walked back home. 

I watched TV. Then got ready for IV Infusions. Hubby got home with Tater at 2:45PM. He quickly had some food and then we left. 

We had to sit separately at first. The loud-mouthed, drunk woman was there and Hubby talked to her for a while.


No comments: