Monday, June 19, 2023

MONDAY / WINDY / HOT / DOG BATHS / BLISTERS

MONDAY
6-19-2023 



Awake at 6AM. I was hot, sweaty. feet hurting. Tater was sucking on his blanket at the bottom of the bed. Wilson was curled up in my left arm. Sage dripping spit on my left toe and it was getting wet. 

Hubby got up and touched my hand. Then he went potty.

Sage dropped my water bottle on the floor. Tater barked at the door. 

I was up and awake. Went potty. Got dressed. Made the bed.

Hubby let the dogs out and then let them back inside. He put away clean dishes from dishwasher that was running last night.

I went to the kitchen to make lattes. Hubby was warming up breakfast eggs for dogs. & fed them

I cleaned up the counter and put away dishes in dishwasher.

I put dirty clothes in washer. 

Hubby sat down to watch Inglorious Basterds. 

Before he left for the shop, he did kitty litter. I picked up dog poo  and put it in the garbage. 

Wind started blowing. High Wind Warning today. 30-35 gusts. Up to 50 mph at times.

Hubby & Tater left for the shop in the Dually.

At 11:49AM, I ordered pizza from Pizza Hut for the guys. Hubby said Mark would pick it up.

I got done with bookwork at 1:27PM.

I watched Band of Brothers on Amazon Prime.
 
I tried soaking my feet in cool water and putting cream on my ankle blisters from our walk this past weekend.
 
 
HEEL BLISTERS FROM WRONG SHOES



Hubby & Tater got home at 4:30PM.

Hubby warmed up manicottii and made more bruschetta. 

He took a shower with Wilson, then Tater to give them bathes. I blow-dried Wilson 

I picked up all the dog poop. I took the garbage can out to the street.

No comments: