Tuesday, June 06, 2023

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY / HOUSE CLEANING /

TUESDAY
6-6-2023 


Awake at 6AM. Up ta 6:15AM. 

Got dressed and went to make lattes in kitchen.

Hubby was already making breakfast eggs for the dogs. He had already let them out for potty at 5:45AM. He was on the sofa already this morning.

The dogs ate and then we cleaned up the plates.

Hubby made the bed and dressed. He watched Automotive shows on TV.

I did bookwork. Transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. Paid some bills & credit card payments.

Hubby took some more garbage out to the garbage can. 

Hubby got dressed. I started putting things away for the Cleaners. 

We put the t-shirt boxes in the back of the Dually. Loaded Tater in the truck. Hubby left. We kissed goodbye.

I took the garbage can inside the fence. I cleaned it out with water. 

I vacuumed outside on the front porch area because there were lots of leaves & plant debris. 

Then I vacuumed the cat litter & behind the armoire. Found cat toys. I put out more Glade fresheners. 

I did bookwork.

No comments: