Saturday, April 30, 2022

SATURDAY / LEAVE FOR RACES

 SATURDAY
4-30-2022
 
 

 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
I wanted to sleep late, but Hubby was already up and getting ready to leave.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. I warmed up left-over dog eggs and fed them. Then I let the dogs out for potty. Hubby was packing things into the RV. 
 
 I was in a lot of pain today with lots of diarrhea. I stayed home. 

I cleaned the cat litter. I washed out the cat box, I washed the scoop. I sprayed it down with Lysol.

Then I got on Amazon and ordered a new cat box. 

Dogs were outside most of the day enjoying the beautiful weather.

I sat like a zombie on the sofa. 
 
I watched TV. CSI Miami, CSI NY.
 
I went to bed at 10PM. Took 2 gummy marijuanas. 
 
Hubby got home at 1AM. The dogs heard him getting out of Jeff's Jeep. 
 
Went back to bed.

No comments: