Friday, April 15, 2022

FRIDAY / SUNNY / COOLER / NO MORE PREDNISONE

FRIDAY
4-15-2022
 
 
 

 


I decided to quit taking the Prednisone. I should be losing more weight. Doctor said Prednisone puts the weight on. I have been on KETO diet for 1.5 months now and not lost much of anything.

Up at 6AM. Fell back to sleep for 20 minutes. Got up and dressed.

Hubby let the dogs out for potty. I made the bed.

I went to the kitchen and started making lattes & Nanogreens.

Then Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I cut up chicken for breakfast. Hubby grilled my chicken in the air-fryer as he still has not gotten more propane. 

We sat on the sofa to watch morning News. 

Hubby left for the shop at 8:36AM. He put the red bench seat in his truck that arrived yesterday via FedEx.

Tater stayed home because he had a bath last night and is clean.

I cleaned the cat litter scoop. I picked up dog poo outside.

I started doing books. 

USPS came, some nice lady with purple/blue hair. Several boxes.

I called hubby and took the boxes down to the shop at 11:15AM. Left the dogs at home.

Said hi to all the guys. Brandi & Addie pulled in with their car later. I left. 

I went back home. 

UPS & FedEx brought 1 box each! 

I did bookwork. Then I was tired. Exhausted. Hurting. 

I watched TV. Asshole bitch neighbor is at house again. Hope she turns off the fucking light.

No comments: